Eclipse Plug-In Software Developer
You will be developing software tools for the development and debugging of complex, multiprocessor systems.
We are looking for a strong developer with significant knowledge of Eclipse plug-in development. You write clean, maintainable code with tests. You are comfortable delving into code written by others and creating your own software and you enjoy problem solving.
This position is based at our High Wycombe town centre office, 30-mins from London Marylebone station.
Reasons to work for Kichwa Coders
- You will work with some of the most exciting new technologies
- You will work with co-workers who will challenge your thinking and help you grow
- Opportunity to contribute to open source projects
- A fun and sociable working environment
- Diverse workplace; we recognize a diverse team is necessary for real innovation
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Strong knowledge of Java programming language
- Experience with Eclipse Plug-in development
- Experience in designing, installing, testing and debugging software systems
- A strong demonstrable understanding of software development processes
- Experience working in a collaborative environment & an interest in pair-programming
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in collaborative environments
- Experience with open source tools such as Git and Gerrit
- Experience with any Eclipse technology platforms: JDT, PDT, CDT, etc
- Any experience with C/C++ programming languages
- Any experience with hardware or microcontrollers
- BA/BSc in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
Please send a cover letter plus CV to email@example.com.
We always appreciate links to any online profiles which highlight aspects of your work, such as:
- Eclipse User Profile