Kichwa Coders is an exciting and fast-growing company building software tools for the Internet of Things (IoT). We have been working with IoT before it was called IoT and we have unrivalled experience delivering high quality tools for every level of the stack. We are some of the most forward thinking developers in the industry. We have a strong team ethos and know you will enjoy being part of it.
Reasons to work for Kichwa Coders
- You will work with some of the most exciting new technologies
- You will work with co-workers who will challenge your thinking and help you grow
- Opportunity to contribute to open source software projects
- A fun and sociable working environment
- Diverse workplace; we recognize a diverse team is necessary for real innovation
- Competitive salary & benefits
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a strong developer with knowledge of a mainstream programming language. You write clean, maintainable code with tests. You are comfortable delving into code written by others and creating your own software and you enjoy problem solving.
We are offering a role that involves working with cutting edge technologies as diverse as Docker, Python, Java, Eclipse Che plus other Eclipse Technologies. We will happily consider a broad range of backgrounds and experience so long as you are an enthusiastic developer. Junior developers will have the opportunity to be mentored and learn from the best. You are not expected to know all of these in detail, on-the-job training and mentoring will be provided but you must demonstrate a willingness and enthusiasm to get up to speed quickly.
This position is based at our High Wycombe town centre office, 30-mins from London Marylebone station.
- A strong demonstrable understanding of software development processes
- An appetite for personal continuous improvement
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with open source tools such as Git
- Any experience with C/C++, hardware or microcontrollers is a bonus
- BA/BSc in Computing or related field, or equivalent experience
Please send a cover letter plus CV to email@example.com.
We always appreciate any links to any online profiles which highlight aspects of your work, for example Twitter, Github and Stackoverflow.