We are looking for a strong developer with significant knowledge of a mainstream programming language. You write clean, maintainable code with tests. You are comfortable delving into code written by others and creating your own software and you enjoy problem solving.
We are offering a role that involves working with cutting edge technologies as diverse as Docker, Python, Eclipse Che plus other Eclipse Technologies. You are not expected to know all of these in detail, on-the-job training and mentoring will be provided but you must demonstrate a willingness and enthusiasm to get up to speed quickly.
This position is based at our High Wycombe town centre office, 30-mins from London Marylebone station.
Reasons to work for Kichwa Coders
- You will work with some of the most exciting new technologies
- You will work with co-workers who will challenge your thinking and help you grow
- Opportunity to contribute to open source projects
- A fun and sociable working environment
- Diverse workplace; we recognize a diverse team is necessary for real innovation
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Strong knowledge of a programming language such as Java or Python
- Experience in designing, installing, testing and debugging software systems
- A strong demonstrable understanding of software development processes
- An appetite for personal continuous improvement
- Experience working in a collaborative environment & an interest in pair-programming
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in collaborative environments
- Experience with open source tools such as Git and Gerrit
- Any experience with C/C++, hardware or microcontrollers is a bonus
- BA/BSc in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
Please send a cover letter plus CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We always appreciate links to any online profiles which highlight aspects of your work, such as:
- Eclipse User Profile